Feb 26, 2010
Hey crafters I found this pattern that you can use it in making a perfect ribbon bows every time in no time at all. And here is "HOW TO USE BOW-EASY" a step-by-step tutorial by Myléne Hillam that you can download it here or you can see video at youtube here.
The file you will download includes the Bow Easy pattern in SVG file and in PDF file.
Feb 24, 2010
Feb 20, 2010
I made a simple thank you card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in.
and here it is a small tutorial for the card.
1. I cut a cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 in and fold it in to two.
2. I cut by my cricut two scallop borders using my svg files that you can downloaded here 1/2 x 5 1/2 in, and one border 1/2 x 5 1/2 in and I draw some stitches on it.
3. I cut also a tag using my svg tags 1 1/4 x 2 1/2 in.
4. I cut a patterned paper 2 x 5 1/2 in.
5. I cut by my cricut 3 big flowers 1 1/2 in and 6 small 1 in using also the svg flowers, and 3 crystal flowers.
6. I put the two scallop borders behind the patterned paper, the stitched border on the patterned paper and all together in the center of the card stock using adhesive.
7. I put a dimentional behind the tag and put every three layer of the flowers together.
8. I added the crystal in the center of the flowers and put it all together on the card.
Its simple and easy. You can use the same design in a different way, as an example you can replace the flowers by balloons and tie them by small ribbon and the sentiment thank you by Happy Birthday and so and so.
Hope you all like it and I will be happy with your comments.
Feb 18, 2010
Feb 17, 2010
Feb 15, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Check the new look of our shop www.sherykdesigns.com and enjoy the 55% off of our products*. Check it HERE . *Conditions Apply